the mission of Art Travel LLC
Our mission is to make your destination come alive by connecting you to the best access and experiences of each country’s people, art, culture, and artistic expressions. Anne and her team are committed to serving as a source of confidence, knowledge, and excellence that empowers you to implement a successful, productive trip for your organization.
Why Choose ART TRAVEL?
Top-level institutions and directors have worked with Art Travel to help them define their specific goals for traveling to Japan, Europe and beyond. Anne and her team custom-design the best itinerary to support those goals, facilitates every step of the planning process, suggests the most appropriate museums and galleries to visit, arranges introductions to important artists and people, and leads the group during the trip.
As a result of the specialized expertise and customized programs Art Travel creates in order to benefit arts institutions, past clients have received unprecedented returns on investment. For example, Art Travel has:
· Introduced a prestigious contemporary art institution to a counterpart in Japan with whom they collaborated to lend artwork for exhibitions that drew in record numbers of visitors.
· Created specialized travel program content for a museum and its major donors that was so successful in promoting the education and the quality of its Japanese art collection, that the museum secured more than two million dollars in gifts from the donors for an expansion.
· Facilitated in-person meetings and discussions with world-class Japanese architects that resulted in raising funds for the architectural expansion of their museum.
· Developed a travel program for high-level donors and the board of trustees of a world-famous institution, featuring visits to the studios of emerging contemporary Japanese artists; the party decided to create a fund for a Japanese and Asian contemporary art collection and acquired one of those artists, who broke record auction prices shortly after their acquisition.
· Organized an in-depth collecting trip for a Japanese art curator and museum's key trustee, leading to the donor acquiring numerous and encyclopedic Japanese artworks to fill a gallery space he funded and renovated.